A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Slay Bells is a Christmas-themed survival horror game inspired by 80's slasher movies and PS1 horror games.
Try to make your way home on Christmas eve as you're stalked by a maniacal axe wielding Santa who is out for BLOOD. Traverse city streets, back alleys and an abandoned subway station, find a variety of useful tool and weapons and avoid Mr Claus at all costs!
Oh, and the flashlight does NOT run out of battery.
You can watch the 5-part Devlog series of the making of the game on my YouTube channel here.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- V1.1-Changeable Mouse Sensitivity (Finally)Jan 09, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
THIS GAME WAS SO FREAKING FIRE! DEFINITELY UPLOADING THE VIDEO TO YOUTUBE! (once done editing and uploading to youtube i will put a comment with the link so you can watch) ;)
Was a little hard, but overall I liked the stealth aspect
truly a marvel ty
i think this game's settings were inspired by puppet combo's night ripper...
thats what I thought too lol but I can't be bothered spending money so this will have to d
i love puppet combo. i just really love retro styled games in general.
This was one of the best horror ps1 styled games i have ever played :D
what bad word is the most used from santa hoe hoe hoe
I really enjoyed this game!!!!
go to my game its cold minecraf
I hope I helped the Developer (s) in something! :)
Creepy and fun! Thank you.
NICE GAME!!! I made a video on it! It was terrefying... (Btw last night when I played it I cried cause it said you need a crowbar)
This video was not made last night btw...
I Always Loved Christmas Games But This One Takes The Cake! Loved The Game Man and I'm Hoping For More
Thanks very much! I'm currently working on another retro first person horror game so there should be more in the future!
i decided to do part two. try to make another cool ps1 game like this :)
Thanks very much., happy to hear it. I really appreciate the feedback, it helps me with future games.
I had extreme fun with this game. This is a puppet combo type game and i like those types of games. keep up the good work and good game btw
Pros and cons are down below) Check my vid out here (likes and subs are highly appreciated)):
1. The game is spooky. Santa crept up on me a couple of times and spooked me good. Especially in the basement area of the metro.
2. It's hilarious. Just imagine that Santa had a mental breakdown from working too hard and all the pressure of Christmas and delivering presents. Santa went a bit nuts. I think that the concept is pretty funny as is but the cheerful music during some of the sneaking around scenes add as well)
3. The boss fight was pretty cool. It took me a couple of tries to beat Santa and I didn't expect that. Normally the boss fights in these games are either too simple or too hard. This was very well balanced.
4. The story is very cool as well. I didn't expect to get any story at all but it actually made me a bit sad right off the bat. Very well done!
1. The police are stupid, my god! Apart from that, I don't even know what one could possibly add to the game to make it better. It seemed pretty balanced to me. There was some fighting, sneaking, and running away from Santa and it all was pretty entertaining.
Clearly, this game is a 5/5 star experience. I really enjoyed playing it!
Hope my feedback was useful!
Thanks very much, Happy to hear you enjoyed it! I really appreciate all the feedback :)
It's a good game I like it very much
Please check out the video my friend made on this game lolz
Does it support controller?
Hey man. I have one question Which game engine did you use to create it?
Such a great game from such a sweet person. Never stop making games. You are an inspiration.
Thank you for making this game, I love how unique and atmospheric this game is =) I got to record my playthrough and went back to see if the game has an alternate pacifist ending 😂
Hello, I made a donation to you, you deserve it, your work is superb , sorry for my english , i use google translate ,I hope the translation is correct lol
The game was actually pretty good! Love the retro theme of the game!
Really cool game. Kinda reminds me of Puppet Combo lmao. Keep up the good work!
This was a good retro style horror game. although Christmas is over it was still fun.
Had a lot of fun would play again
I played this over the holidays and had a good scare. A good laugh and scare at the same time.
Screw you Santa!! He's a serious bullet sponge! Really good tho!
Great game really enjoyed it